Friend of the Family Award
2019 Recipients of the Friend of the Family Award
Lethbridge Family Services presented its first “Friend of the Family “award on Thursday, September 8, 1988.
This award honored and celebrated those individuals, groups, organizations in Southern Alberta who have meaningfully contributed to the strengthening of family life and the promotion of its values in society.
In the beginning, the award was presented monthly (September – May) to the most outstanding nominee based on:
- Excellence in service to a family life cause or issue;
- Excellence in direct service to a family or families;
- Significant charitable donations dedicated to the support of family-serving institutions or organizations or
- A highly exemplary action on behalf of an individual, distressed family
- Business, group or non-profit organization
DOWNLOAD PAST RECIPIENTS OF TEH FRIEND OF THE FAMILY AWARD