Angel Tree Christmas Campaign
Angel Tree Christmas Campaign 2019 ResultsMission of Angel Tree for Kids Campaign: collect new, unwrapped toys during November and December each year, and distribute those toys in Christmas gift bundles to children and youth in Lethbridge and area whose families need help at Christmas.
Angel Tree Christmas Campaign Results
About the Campaign
- This was the 27th Anniversary of our Angel Tree Christmas Campaign
- Total number of gift collection locations – 125 businesses, schools, and organizations
- See Appendix 1 for a complete list
- In 2019, a total of 2,556 babies, children and youth between 0 -18 years of age, received gift bundles. This was the largest number we have ever experienced.
- 0 – 24 months: 239 children
- 3 – 5 years old: 478 children
- 6 – 9 years old: 596 children
- 10 – 12 years old: 491 children
- 13 – 18 years old: 752 children
- Lethbridge Family Services and volunteers gathered, sorted, and bundled over 7,000 gifts in 2019 with an estimated value of $145,000+
- Each child received one carefully crafted gift bundle worth $50 – $80, containing:
- Something on their wish list
- Something inspirational to fuel their imaginations
- Something educational to nourish their minds
- We hosted 223 volunteers during the campaign, logging an incredible 1338 volunteer hours.
- Volunteer positions: Gift Bundlers, Gift Sorters, Drivers, Scheduled Group volunteering
- We received referrals from 138 schools, social workers, counsellors, therapists, and other social and health professionals/organizations.
- All referral names were checked in a shared data base of Christmas Hope partners: Lethbridge Food Bank, Interfaith Food Bank, Shop of Wonders, and Salvation Army.
- All requests were only accepted through our referral process.
- Be an “Official Angel Tree Drop-off Location” at your place of work and collect gifts. We will supply the angels and arrange toy pick-ups.
- Pick up an angel at a participating “Official Angel Tree Drop-off Locations”. Buy a toy and drop back off at any “Official Angel Tree Location” or at Lethbridge Family Services. Scroll down to see a list of participating businesses.
- Donate online or in person at our north office.
- Volunteer. Click here to sign up today.
If you would like to get involved, please contact Michelle Gallucci at
(403) 327-5724 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lethbridge Family Services
1107 2 Avenue A North, Lethbridge
2019 Official Angel Tree Drop-Off Locations
|1st Choice Savings & Credit Union - 3rd Ave||IG Wealth Management|
|1st Choice Savings & Credit Union - South||Jaded Body Arts|
|1st Choice Savings & Credit Union - West||Joey's Seafood Restaurants|
|1st Choice Savings & Credit Union - Magrath||Kawneer Company Canada Ltd.|
|1st Choice Savings & Credit Union - Taber||Lethbridge Chamber of Commerce|
|1st Choice Savings & Credit Union - Cardston||Lethbridge Correctional Centre|
|4 Elements Massage Clinic||Lethbridge Fit Body Boot Camp|
|Advocate Medical Imaging||Lethbridge Mitsubishi|
|Agricultural Financial Services Corporation||Lethbridge Pregnancy Centre|
|AHS, Addictions & Mental Health, Southwest Zone||Lethbridge Public Library|
|Allied Arts Council||Lethbridge Senior Citizens Organization|
|Alvin Reinhard Fritz Architect Inc||Lethbridge Toyota|
|Armour Insurance Group Ltd.||Logic Lumber Ltd.|
|Associates Counselling Services Inc.||Lotus Salon|
|ATB Financial - Downtown||Noji Chiropractic & Wellness Centre|
|ATB Financial - Mayor Magrath||North & Company LLP|
|ATB Financial - West||O2 Training Centre Inc.|
|Avail CPA||Once Upon a Bride|
|Avonlea Homes||One Beauty Lethbridge|
|Baby Laurel & Co.||Organic Tan and Prim|
|BDO Canada LLP||Peak Dental|
|Bettys and Bombshells||Primary Care Network|
|Black Rock Terrace||Quest Support Services|
|BMO - North||RBC Dominion Securities|
|BMO - South||RBC Main Branch|
|BMO - West||SASH - Magrath|
|Bonduelle||SASH - North|
|Canadian Tire South||Schwartz Reliance Insurance|
|Cargill Canada||Scotia Wealth Management|
|Catwalk Salon Spa||Shaw & Associates Chartered Professional Accountants|
|Cavendish Farms||Snip Style Lounge|
|Century 21 Foothills South Real Estate Ltd.||Southminster United Church|
|Chinook Primary Care Network||St. Michael's Health Centre|
|City of Lethbridge||St. Therese Villa|
|Coaldale Chiropractic||Starbound Dance Center|
|Coaldale Copperhead Junior Hockey Team||Stringam LLP|
|Coalhurst Elementary School||The Healing Hut|
|College Ford Lincoln||The Home Depot|
|Cummins Sales and Service||Thermax Refrigeration & Heating Ltd.|
|Davis Automotive Group||Training Inc.Vocational School|
|Enmax Centre||Wendy's - Lethbridge South|
|Family Centre - Main Office||Wendy's - Scenic Drive|
|Family Centre - North||Wild Rose Hot Tubs|
|Family Centre - West|
|Family Justice Services||
SCHOOLS AND UNIVERSITIES
|Fatburger||Chinook High School|
|Galko Homes||Coalbanks Elementary School|
|Galt Museum||Gilbert Patterson Middle School|
|Gary Moe Mazda Lethbridge||Lakeview Elementary School|
|Good Times||Nicholas Sheran Community School|
|Granite Plus||Park Meadows Elementary School|
|Great Strides Fine Shoes||St. Paul Elementary School|
|iHaul Freight Ltd||St. Theresa of Calcutta School|
|Lethbridge Corteva Agriscience||Sunnyside School|
|Mama and Beyond Apparel||University of Lethbridge|
|Health First Soft Tissue & Joint Clinic||W.R. Meyers High School|