Help For Newcomers
All the resources you need to settle in.
It takes a lot of courage and hope for the future to come to a new country and build a life, and we are here to support newcomers along that journey.
Our newcomer services provide support while you and your family adapt to your new life in Lethbridge. These services meet the needs of children, youth, parents, adults, and seniors.
Our services are free and offered in English and 39 other languages.
We Can Help You:
- Community Connections Volunteer Program
- Community Support Services
- Conversation Circles for Newcomer Men & Women
- G.I.F.T. Program
- Interpretation and Translation Services
- Lethbridge Local Immigration Partnerships
- Resettlement Assistance Program for Refugees
- Settlement Support for Newcomers
- Youth Settlement Services